Quick Links

Saturday 23 July 2016

The eBay League Table Of Lunacy

The Top 3 Cheapest eBay Items So Far

Everyone wants a bargain right? And eBay is definitely one of those places to start looking.  Occasionally a few auction lots come along which seem ridiculously too good to miss out on.

The table below shows the three cheapest items won so far on UK eBay.co.uk. All come with free shipping.
It's truly unbelievable! Can these guys actually send me something for 1p?! - this remains to be seen ass I haven't taken ownership yet. 

eBay Product

Shipping

Price £ GBP
 3x LED Earpicks

Free

 £0.01
 3x LED Earpicks Free £0.06 
 Kids LED Torch

 Free £0.15 


The Items in Question:

1. 3x LED Earpicks.    1p (yes 1p!)


What on earth are these? 3 different coloured LED wands? These appear to be strange little devices for shoving  down your ear hole to scrape out the wax. Disgusting and probably not a good idea in the first place. This item comes with three different attachments  for different ear widths?! Of course you can just use this as an inexpensive flashlight or salvage the 3x button cell batteries which come supplied with every device. Yeah, I will just do that...

2.  3x LED Earpicks  6p


No point in me explaining this one to you. It's the same three Earpickers but this time from a different ebay seller. I paid a little more for these three Chinese earhole pokers... a wallet busting 6p with free shipping!? lol. It's worth 6p for the batteries
I won't be sticking them down my lug holes thays for sure!

3. Kids LED Flashlight AA battery. 15p


What do we have here? A bright and colourful Kids Flashlight for 15p?! And what looks like a Cree™ Q3 LED diode in each one? It would appear so judging by the promotional photos. I'm actually looking forward to receiving these. I can always salvage the Q3 diodes should the need arise. 
I think I ended up getting 12 of these in total! 

I have the feeling that it will be a long time before I update the table again. lol
Reviews and photos will be posted should these silly cheap items roll in.