Quick Links

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Work Zone Electric Glue Gun

Fantastic value if you are stuck!

Apologies for the joke, but I can back up that statement. wholeheartedly. You see, one afternoon I needed something cheap and fast to tackle a little project I had in the house. The superglue had run out and to be honest wasn't really doing a proper job so it left me on the hunt for something else and sharpish!
Taking a hasty trot through the local shopping precinct (and after dashing through Poundland) I thought I would take a look in Aldi.
Not always stocking the right tools you want at the time you need it,  I wasn't holding out any hope. Five minutes of wandering up and down the specials section I happened across the said Glue Gun! Looking down at the price I noticed it said £3.99....  Now then, that sounds right up my street. Any spare Glue sticks knocking around here too?.
Yes sir!, 24 of the littlele beggars in a neat little box for £3.99 . I took no time in picking up both the Gun and the extra Glue sticks and trundled off to the checkout.
So £8 for the lot. Really good value and a 3 year Warranty. Can't be bad!


Price:  £3.99
Vendor:  Aldi supermarkets
Description:  20W Hot Glue Gun
What's in the Box: Gun, Stand, 3x Glue sticks. Instructions.

Related Product:  24x Glue sticks (refil pack)
Price: £3.99

Both items bought together is £7.98