Quick Links

Thursday 6 August 2015

Nestle Swiss Chocolat Brut

A Bag full of Heaven! 

"A blessing from the gods of Chocolate" is one way to describe these tasty little Morsels which waffted my way last week.  Not that I have ever seen these on sale anywhere before? It all very strange.
Curiously I bagged these at the local Quality Save, famed for their low prices and sometimes obscure or imported items. Perhaps this is one of those?

Price: £3.50 instead of £7.50 RRP.
Vendor: Quality Save
Description: 500g bag of mixed chocolate chunks (individually wrapped)  Milk, Plain and Hazelnut.

From the moment you lift this bag from the shelf in the store you know you have some serious chocolates on your hands. Not just by the sheer weight of he bag, but the quality look to the item.
The Bag has a locking style system for resealability which is handy as you are not likely to get through all these in one sitting!.
All three flavours are nice. Hazelnut being  my personal favourite. The Milk and Plain varieties are smooth, rich and velvety whilst the Hazelnut offering throws in a gorgeous subtle hint.

Overall then not at all bad for three and a half quid. I couldn't see me paying top dollar for these though as I'm not obsessed by Chocolate. I'd say that the price I paid for them was very good and more realistic than they're RRP. Judging from the size and design of the packaging you would have to say they are for "sharing". This advice is not mandatory however and as of this moment Im managing to ransack the bag perfectly well on my own thank you.