Quick Links

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Biased and Incentivised Reviews

It has recently come to my attention that as my review tally on the blog gets bigger - the perception that I may be getting paid off could present itself to anyone who happens to read them

How does Aphoristic run the reviews?

1. Recieves free products from companies in return for a glowing review?

2. Is daft enough to buy every product out of his seemingly deep pockets?

Answer: 2 - every item that is 'reviewed' (if that's what you'd call them) is paid for out of my own pocket.
I have not been approached by any company to plug their gear unlike some blogs I could mention.
I'd like to think that an independent review is always a good review as they are not influenced by anyone else.
The reviews found on this blog are unbiased and all my own words.

To avoid having my house become a warehouse, many of the items are later sold on - this tends to go down well with girlfriend's.


Anyway, that's Incentivised reviews covered........next!