Quick Links

Saturday 20 May 2017

Blog Update: News


It's been a while since I last posted something on here.. a couple of months in fact and for those who read my ramblings on a regular basis (not many!) Then perhaps you were wondering what has happened/gone wrong?

Nothing has happened really except for a catastrophic I.T failure in my house - My Tesco tablet decided it didn't want to power up anymore. Anyway, it's all working again and here I am.

During this two month hiatus I have eased off the Gas mask buying and concentrated my efforts into stopping smoking.
It's something I should have done years ago but always found an excuse not to. Well not anymore!
Since my last post I managed to find a way to stop which was easy and stress free and as of today I have been off the fags for the past 7 weeks without a relapse!
The key to my success has been the use of a 'Vape' device which has already paid for itself five times over.
I found that trying different flavours of e liquid has made giving up tabacco much easier - it's much more fun and satisfying than burning tobacco.
Gradually I have lowered the nicotine level in the juices to the point where I'm almost nicotine free. I'd say that was a resounding success!

Vaping is quite an interesting and fun hobby to have once you are a convert. Sharing and discussing the various e-liquid flavours with like minded friends has added a social element to vaping where normally fags smoking never could.
I'm saving loads of money now and feel much healthier so the benefits are huge.
As a thank you to the Vaping world I plan on doing a few reviews on the subject. Featuring a few vape devices and favourite e-liquids.

Gas mask, radios and other random reviews will still feature in my blog as always in the coming weeks and months so it won't all be about smoking sessation!.

Wishing all my readers a great weekend and I hope you will check back here from time to time to see what's been going on.


Peace

Mr Aphoristic